As well as identity for time and attendance and access control, there are many other requirements for organisations to securely verify identity of their people. Advances in biometric technology means that systems are now more capable and reliable than ever before as well as being affordable.
Working with systems integrators, it is possible to use our biometric identity systems in the following practical uses:
- Asset management and compliance for goods vehicles and drivers
- Business intelligent systems used for workforce forecasting
- Shop floor data collection
- Electronic payment systems
- Secure login for laptops/ computers
If you are a customer or a systems integrator with a need for a biometric identity system then please contact us for further information or an initial discussion.